Tuesday, April 15, 2008

tees make my day

today after a meeting at amoda,
"phew~"
"huh~! " really spoiled my mood, man~!!
gonna face those fake-man!! old-man!! huh~!!
hate it, man~!

well... but never mind...

after that... coz of de heavy rain & traffic jam,
i dont feel to go home so early...
so... just mingled around in times square...

think... think... think...

oh ya... long time never visit that shop... "Showroom"!!
think of pay a visit to see whether is there any promotions going on or any nice thing that can make me feel better... *wink* hehe...

wohoo!! buy 2 only rm100!!
of coz i wont let go such a good chance... hahahahaa...
so that i was choosing around those tees... oh yeah... seeing all that already make me feel good,
but, if i can owned it... wow... wow... wow...

ok!! deal!! i had make up my mind!!
choose 2, xin!!

deng...deng...deng!! deng!!

finally i got 2!! hehe...
hurray... make my day again!!

No comments: